GLENNYB

SparkPoints
 
Photos
See this image larger
I just think this pic of me is kind of cool



See this image larger
This is my offical "Before" picture. It's me at the Ravenswood Run 5k. Which goes to raise around 45k for my churches food pantry. Hopefully a new slenderized version of me will be an "after" pic in 2011!


SparkGoodies
go to goodies page
Gift
From:
PAULKNUTH
go to goodies page
Clapping
From:
BABY_GIRL69
go to goodies page
Door
From:
CD5512416
Awards

Shared Food & Fitness Trackers
 
Interact with GLENNYB
Add as SparkFriend Send Private Message Leave Comment Recent Message
Board Posts




Shown if member clicks "Read More"








(Shown after Message Board Posts)
Add a Link
Save Changes
SparkTeams
This user doesn't belong to any groups
My Ticker:
 current weight: 292.0 
302
296.5
291
285.5
280
Login to Leave Comment
Comments
  • v CALLIKIA
    That's great advice. My problem lately is that I've been allowing too many "cheats" into my life. I'm so focused (so I think) 90% of the time that I just go completely crazy the other 10% and it totally throws my body off. I think my body craves consistency - and I need to strive for only allowing cheats once a week or once a month, instead of once a day. I always did best when I put my body on a routine and ate pretty much the same thing over and over...took all the guesswork out of it. I thought I was beyond that, but my body wants what my body wants, and, unfortunately, my body wants predictability 98% of the time. Does that make any sense? *lol* I would love to be one of those "cheat once a week" people, but ...sadly... I've tried it and my body doesn't respond well.
    3603 days ago

    Comment edited on: 3/7/2011 1:50:07 PM
  • v VITASANA
    Thanks for the add! Keep up the good job! emoticon
    3608 days ago
  • v FLOWER1967
    Hi Glenn
    Thanks for your comment on my blog !
    emoticon
    3610 days ago
  • v VITASANA
    Thanks for tip about Runners World. I'll check it out. I didn't before because I was just walking but now that I'm jogging a little more that's probably a great idea. Wouldn't that be crazy? A marathon! I would love to but it would take a lot of planning. After next year, I'll probably look into doing a 4 miler or a 5 miler. I don't know how I'd do it but I'm putting it out there and maybe one day a marathon!! Good luck with your journey!! We'll do a maratho some day! emoticon
    3610 days ago
  • v ABB698
    Thanks for the friend add! One can never have enough cheerleaders in their corner (Spark friends). Let me know when you need one!
    emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon emoticon

    3617 days ago
Member Comments (78):  << First< Previous34567Next >Last >>