Thursday, August 06, 2009
I found this in the back of a book I read and shared it with one of my teams. They suggested I put it in a blog, so here it is.
The Ten Commandments of Fruitful Living
1. Bring glory to God in thought, word, and deed.
2. Constantly strive to conform to Christ
3. Invite the Holy Spirit to have His way with you.
4. Constantly hide the Word of God in your heart.
5. Pray specifically.
6. Be certain your response to a person, situation, or issue is godly and not worldly.
7. Ask yourself, Who is the Christian in this equation?
8. Be certain your attitude reflects love, joy, and peace.
9. Be certain your behavior reflects patience, kindness, and goodness.
10. Be certain your inner life reflects faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.
I have pinned it up at home and intend to take it to work with me as well.
From Cynthia Yates in her book "Ditch the Diet and the Budget".