Yes, Another One!
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
From DianePBH - what can I say? Y'all know how I am with these things, lol...
Below are answers to questions asking which you would rather have. Feel free to cut and paste into your own blog and play along.
1. Eat milk chocolate or white chocolate.
White. Milk chocolate doesn't do much for me - if it's not deepest-dark, eh. Maybe it's that 'all or nothing' mentality?
2. Spend a day in solitary confinement or a week in jail?
I'll take the week, in solitary: as long as I can have books and things to write with, I'm a happy bunny. I'm usually content in my own company, at least for short periods of time.
3. Be a fish or a bird?
Bird. Flying beats swimming, to my mind.
4. Have no phone or no internet.
I couldn't even tell you the last time I talked on the phone - I'm one of the few people I know who doesn't have a mobile phone!
5. Pole dance or line dance.
Um... I'll opt out, thanx...
6. Would you rather live with regret or do the right thing and die?
Depends what the 'right thing' is. VERY much depends what the right thing is!
7. Cruise to Alaska or spend a week in Florida?
8. Would you rather get locked in a freezer for 20 minutes or spend a night trying to sleep when it's 90 degrees and humid.
Huh. I've done the sauna-thing. I'll go for twenty minutes in the freezer - in mid-summer.
9. Ride a horse or a motorcycle?
10. Walk in the rain or walk in the snow?
Rain - but I don't necessarily see this as much of a choice.
11. Eat a brand new kind of meat or a brand new kind of veggie?
I'll go for the veggie!
12. Watch the moon rise or watch the sun rise?
Can I have both?
13. Go to DisneyLand or Grand Canyon?
14. Listen to Mozart or listen to the Beatles?
Another place where 'Can I have both?'
15. Would you prefer a 10-minute COLD shower or a 30-minute COLD bath?
OMG, the shower - but 10 minutes seems like a REALLY long time--!
16. Picnic on the lake or Picnic at a park?
Oohh, on the lake, for sure!
17. Evening with a few friends or a large group?
18. Scrabble or Yahtzee!
I so dislike having to choose just one. Does this mean I'd prefer to have my cake and eat it too? lol... First Scrabble, then when the brain gets tired, Yahtzee.
19. Bike or walk?
20. Waiting in a train station or Waiting in an Airport
Oh, airport, definitely. I love waiting at the airport, so much to see and do. Trains are... well, they're so limited, aren't they? :-D