SP Premium
BOSSLADYDST

SparkPoints
 

MissionKimPossible16
5: P90X Week 2 Day 4/Yoga NOT

Thursday, May 06, 2010

Okay, this "I HATE P90X YOGA" campaign cannot continue...well...maybe it can.

I am looking forward to some Cardio tonight and I'll complete or ATTEMPT to complete the Ab Ripper DVD. Hammercy! That joker is the enemy!!!!

Endurance is key. Consistency is a must. Nutrition is a MAJOR FACTOR!

What are your thoughts?



Share This Post With Others
Member Comments About This Blog Post
  • TYLARDERDIN
    The yoga IS indeed rough. Think how amazing you will feel when you conquer it.

    Trust the process. Do right, things go right.
    TylarDerdin
    3997 days ago
  • DAKOTANMISTY
    I am also a member of the HATE Yoga X Club. However, I don't get to sub for something else, b/c my DB makes us follow the schedule. This month I have to focus on the nutrition more, have a hard time with the carb intake.

    Hammercy the ab ripper X is a toughie; but honestly, I noticed that I am building endurance w/those workouts, getting stronger YAY.
    3998 days ago
  • SALINAMATHER
    I'm the I HATE YOGA X club as well. I've actually never completed that workout even though I've been doing P90X for 8 weeks now, LOL.
    Nutrition is 80%, exercise is the other 20%. Thats how I think of things anyways.
    3998 days ago
  • KSTYLEFITNESS
    I;m in the I HATE YOGA X club as well. Was on the scedhule last night, of course I did my own thing instead. SOme Turbo Jam. I can't deal with the length of time that is. I have a 20 minute yoga routine that i soemtimes do instead and add some cardio. But as long as you are doing SOMETHING, that's what matters. I agree, nutrition is so much of this, if we miss one workout, it won't do as much harm as if we pigged out for a whole day.
    3998 days ago
  • Add Your Comment to the Blog Post

    Log in to post a comment


    Disclaimer: Weight loss results will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as a typical result of following the SparkPeople program.