Tuesday, June 01, 2010
I did so well in March and April but May was not so great. I think it must be because I thought I had it whipped. As I've read from all other successors, this is a life change and in order to continue to be successful, one must never let their guard down. In other words, this requires consistency and determination. Back to the grindstone!
* Continue to track everything that goes into my mouth!
* Consume at least 3 servings of fruit each day
* Consume at least 3 servings of vegetables each day
* Drink at least 80 oz. water each day
* Exercise a minimum of 30 minutes 5 days per week
* Participate in 45 - 60 minute class 3 days per week
* Find every way possible to incorporate more exercise into each day