Follow up on Article
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Yesterday I put my foot in my mouth by saying that I would answer the questions today. SOOOOOOOOOOOO here I am.
1. Am I truly committed: 60% commitment. In my mind I wanna be 100% but there are some things that I have not worked through..
2. Am I willing to pay the price(in this instance giving up old habits) yes slowly but surely (creating new habits)hmmmmmm struggling
3. Am I really doing all that I can do ?Seriously did they really ask that question. NO but Iam doing some of what I am WILLING to do at this time.
4. Have I been spending more time imagining my success or fearing my failure...hmmm 65%/35%. MAJOR improvement for me. Reading the power of now has been helping. As well as bloging and my podcast on inside out weight loss
5. Am I prepared to deal with obstacles, fear and failure and still keep going. Better that ever before. I have been known to go into a cave and not come out for a long time with previous fears, failures and obstacles
My commitment to myself is to do that one thing that gets me closer to achieving my goal each day! And make note of it vs noting what I did not do.
today's water 34 oz thurs is my difficult day and if I am going to go without water it is usually on a thursday. sooooo KUDO's TO ME!!
Good nite family!!!!