Drop date: August 15, 2011
Thursday, August 19, 2010
This morning I was doing Walk Away the Pounds and since I have heard her entire script too many times I started to think about other things. My mind wandered to this blog I read yesterday which reminded me of a blog I wrote a while ago where I wondered if I really could do this. I think I tripped up back then because I didn't set any goals for myself. For the last week goals and goal setting has popped up in so many conversations and so I thought I would take it as a sign and set some. I already have set monthly goals and reward through October with reminders using the spark planner/ calendar but I don't have any long term goals.
So here goes...
If I lose 2 lbs per week I will be at my first goal weight (160) in August, 2011. Now for medium size goals:
1. 1st 10% (26 lbs): I will take out all of my smaller sized clothes from my closet, pretend they are brand new, force my family to sit down, and put on a little fashion show.
2. 2nd 10% (24 lbs): I wil buy new and cute underwear
3. Getting to onederville (17 lbs): I will get together with friends and celebrate!
4. 20 lbs: Buy a mini skirt (which by now will look good) and stilettos (which by now won't hurt as much) and then strut.
5. 20 lbs: I will buy a bathing suit and wear it somewhere public, like the beach!
That is all for now