Positives for Me This Week
Saturday, August 21, 2010
I have read several peoples' positive blogs this week so decided to try my own.
1. I walked for the first time in 10 weeks.
2. I worked my diet for 3 days to get back on track before being derailed.
3. I worked with Red Cross Shelter for flood victims on Wed. night.
4. I spent today removing wet carpet from a home of disabled person.
5. I have gotten 340 minutes of exercise this week.
Not a bad week even though I didn't lose any weight. I did stay in place for the third week in a row. I have been on a plateau for a few months and not moving. That won't last forever.