Setting Some Goals for STREAKS!
Thursday, August 26, 2010
I am trying to find something to get me motivated back to exercise. I have lots of back pain from arthritis so use that as an excuse, time is short is an excuse, no energy left for exercise is another excuse. Maybe if I make some goals of short exercise minutes I can continue in a streak to get me in a habit to continue to expand. I can do that with food and water as well.
SOOOOOOOO!!!!! I have 24 days until I go on vacation to the Eastern US. During that time I will do my best to have as long a streak for the following between now and that time.
1. I will drink at least 8 glasses of water per day.
2. I will do 20 crunches at least 3 times a week.
3. I will do cardio of some kind for 10 minutes a day.
4. I will not drink cola's or diet cola's. (Already had one today so this one will start tomorrow) Have been doing good at this one lately.
5. I will not have dessert except for fruit.
I realistically don't know if I will keep all these going for the full 24 days but will see how many I can and for how long. There is really no excuse for not doing all of them if I give it a real try. I have to want to do them to do them. Do I want to lose the weight? YES. AM I willing to work to lose the weight? I hope I will but know how many times I have fallen off the wagon. That can change if I change.