Sunday, August 29, 2010
Well I am back-kinda...I am not the biggest blogger fan-I like reading others but I don't like to write a lot of personal stuff about me...
Well I am still training for this marathon-walked 9.5 miles today-I think I can make it!!!
So I heard about writing 3 positive things that happened to you each day, so I guess I will try it-so here it goes...well since yesterday my wife asked me what 3 positives were for yesterday I will do yesterday and today!!!
1. We had a good day at smoothie king with friends and family visiting our fundraiser.
2. I got to see Monica and my nephew sing "Rainbow Connection" on the mic at smoothie king-priceless!!!
3. I had an enjoyable time at my class and found out there are at least 6 field trips in it.
1. I got up at 5:30 and walked 9.5 miles!!!
2. I had an enjoyable time with family and friends drafting for fantasy football (I am so gonna recapture my title!!!)
3. Seeing 3 kids under 5 and Josh at my house makes me realize even more I need some of our own running around here!!