Friday, December 31, 2010
Alrighty... so I blogged about my goals from last year, this one is looking forward to this next year!!!! IT'S GONNA BE EPIC!
1. Continue on weight loss journey. I'd like to get down to 170 by this time next year. That will be just 20 lbs from my goal weight. I'm trying to set realistic goals for myself.
2. Read the bible. Thanks to Jasmine for introducing me to DAB!!! This WILL happen! Infact, I already started it!
3. Now that I've found a church, I want to get more involved and make it my church FAMILY.
4. Try out a bookclub. I've always been intimidated by these, thinking I have to get something really deep and profound out of every book. We'll see if that's true.
5. I'd like to go on a vacation this year. That past few years everytime we go away, we go home and DH spends the entire time helping his parents out with some project at their house. I want to go away WITH DH and spend time with HIM! LOL Selfish? Maybe. And please don't blame that on the in-laws, btw. Half of the problem is DH offering the help. :)
6. Take more pictures. 'nuff said
7. Run a mile
8. Run a 5K
9. Get organized (my home office is an insane mess)
10. Visit Beth (BF) in Colorado. She's come to see me several times and I have yet to visit her since her wedding.
11. Get Realtor License.
There you go. 11 goals for 2011.
Should be Epic!