February Progress Report:
Start weight: 216
End weight: 214
Weight lost: 2 lbs.
Total weight lost this year: 11.5 lbs.
Goal weight progress: 34 more lbs. to go to goal weight!
Onederland progress: 15 more lbs. to reach ONEderland!
Total weight lost: 84 lbs.
My goal was to lose 4 lbs. this month, bringing me to 212 lbs. I didn’t reach that, but I know this month I will. Looking back at my calendar I see notes that I need to get more workouts in, and I definitely see a pattern of over indulging on the weekends. I need to stop that. I lost only 2 lbs. this month because I didn’t push it like I did in January. I fell off the boot camp wagon, and also overate on weekends and didn’t do as much strength training. This is good information to have, it serves as a map to where I would like to be, and how to get there.
My goal this month is to lose 4-6 lbs., bringing me to 210 – 208. A huge milestone for me will be reaching 213, which is the weight I was when I married my husband almost 12 yrs. ago…our anniversary is March 13th, so I will DEFINITELY reach it by then, LOL.
(Yellow is good)
- Created and started a training program to run the Shamrock Shuffle 8K in April. This includes running 3x a week, cross-training, strength and yoga and a rest day.
- Started taking the stairs at work.
- Went out for a walk in the windy Chicago air with my two girls. With the remaining ice and snow, turned into an epic walk.
- I've incorporated weekly outside runs into my training.
- I went sledding and went down face first, on my stomach! Haven't done that since I was a kid.
- I ran at lunch even though I didn't want to and (accidentally) WITHOUT: my ipod shuffle; my HRM and my contacts.
- My favorite pair of black dress pants is finally too big to wear...I've been wearing them baggy for some time now, but now they are falling off and showing too much.
- My wedding BAND fits!!!! I'm 1 lb. away from my wedding weight and I tried it on and it FITS!!!! (This was the smaller band, the larger one that went above this one fit a few months ago).
- I ran in the snow.
- I went to a family party and didn’t pig out.
- My underwear is falling down again, time to go down a size!
- I wore new sexy undies.
- I saw some family members I haven't seen in some time and they were shocked by how small I am now.
ABOVE AND BEYOND:
- I have been logging my food on the weekends even though it hasn’t been pretty.
- I wore my sports bra to work to ensure that I go to the gym to get my run in.
THINGS I’VE LEARNED:
Anything can be accomplished with the right mindset.