Sleep Journal Night One
Monday, May 16, 2011
1. What time did you wake up today? 6.30am
2. What time are you lying down to go to sleep? 10.30pm
3. What, if any, was your bedtime routine? Chuck schoolbooks off my bed, close comp, turn off light.
4. What were the last food(s) you consumed tonight? Dinner (6pm), Salsa Chilli Bean Nachos with no cheese, 1 T Lite Sour cream.
5. Did you exercise today? ST - early morning.
6. Did you consume any alcoholic beverages today? Nope (a little sad really).
7. Did you consume any caffeinated drinks or foods today? Of Course!!! 2 mugs coffee between 7-10am. 1 mug 1pm.
8. Did you take any medications today? Yep. Fluox, 20 mg, 7am.
9. Did you take any naps today? Nope.
10. What types of stressors did you encounter today, and what types do you expect to encounter tomorrow? Law School pressures, not going for a walk when I had planned to, constant earthquakes (aftershocks), PSN coming back on and my son disappearing into the lounge (expletives periodically exploding, me having to tell him off) ugh. Tomorrow same again.
11. How hungry did you feel today? 1- Not hungry.
12. How awake did you feel today? 2- Somewhat tired.
13. How irritable did you feel today? 1- Calm.
1. How long did it take you to fall asleep last night? Half an hour.
2. How many times did you wake up during the night? Woke twice. 4am - Truck drove past my house shook thought it was an earthquake (it's not just me the cats did too!!). Now do I count hitting snooze? I woke when my alarm went off at 6.30am but hit snooze 6 times ahhaha (I get up at 6.30am to get my 13yr old ready for school - he has to leave by 7.10am - PS3 got him up at 6am so I didn't need to!!). Got up at 7.30am.
3. In total, how many hours did you sleep last night? 7 1/2 hours.