Are you kidding me!
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
As I sit here so tired and feeling stressed, I am reflecting on the past week or so....
Highlights: (maybe lowlights)
1) chest pain issue from 9 months and 80 pounds ago returns. Back to Dr....no answers....still hurts like crazy.
2) reconnected with the love of my life only to find out he is battling cancer....went to see him and celebrated the end of treatment and beginning of life together again....no matter what happens
3) daughter passed out in kitchen from not eating....back to Dr and now looking for new therapist that specializes in eating disorders. Having to watch everything she eats
4) son hurt in four wheeler accident....broken wrist, badly sprained ankle, bruised up
5) thinking about going back to work on Monday with all of the above things still needing my attention.
In this I see a crazy week.....probably the toughest one in a while....trying to hang on and I know that each of these things will find its place in history soon enough....except the best parts of #2:)....I will take him into the future as well.
We all have weeks like this......this is just my list....sometimes life is crazy and you wonder what could possibly be next. waiting for the rainbow....bound to come soon :))