I AM READY TO GET MY LIFE BACK...
Sunday, September 30, 2012
This blog will be short. Odd for me, but it doesn't make sense to ramble on when I really have nothing to say other than - I have failed. Back in June I got so tired of being on a stupid plateau that I finally gave up hope. I didn't know that I had given up, I just did it subconsciously.
I have now gained 10 pounds back and I'm feeling so crummy physically. Depression has set in. I have allowed myself to use many excuses. I keep telling myself I will start over on Monday. But when Monday comes, I have another excuse...
I am so tired of living in this body and in this sabotaging brain. It's really time to get my life back. I will again be following the ideas in Never Say Diet by Chantel Hobbs. I am going for a goal of 30 pounds lost by the end of 2012.
Nothing will get done without a plan so here goes.
- Eat smaller portions at meals.
- Drink 9+ servings of water.
- Eat slowly and don't graze between meals unless hungry in which I will choose a healthy snack such as an apple, cucumbers, a piece of cheese or nuts.
- Workout 5 times a week. No plan - just get to the gym and move.
- Work on the emotional issues that play into my food problem and depression.
Other than that, I don't have much to say until I actually have action to talk about.
Loosely quoting Art Williams, I will, "DO IT, THEN TALK."