SP Premium



Friday, October 05, 2012

Brie and I put all our batteries and tools and hardware in a bucket and climbed on the roof again. We have ten foot 2x6s on the roof and we screwed three of them into place crosswise to the roof beams! We worked for two hours but the wind kept get stronger and the batteries kept getting weaker. We made good progress on the roof. Earlier in the day, I cleared out a corner of the music room/studio/den for Sabrina's new workbench. She can rebuild carburators all winter for fun and profit. I'll be across the room painting!
Share This Post With Others
Member Comments About This Blog Post