Me, in 12 weeks
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Where will I be in 12 weeks?
1. Tracking my food consistently, daily. This means all the way through dinner, NOT stopping just because I'm no longer sitting in front of my planner.
2. Exercising daily for at least 10 minutes. Many days it will be more than this, and my weekly average should be 200 minutes, but gotta eat that elephant one bite at a time, and 10 minutes often leads to more.
3. Living the motto: Early to bed, early to rise. Yes, weekends, too.
4. Enjoying the memory and satisfaction of having completed the Shamrock Run with zee wunderkidlets.
5. Looking forward to the 1/2 marathon that I will have signed up to walk.