Challenge Blog #3
Saturday, January 11, 2014
My plan going forward is to get these health issues diagnosed and then to begin to work my plan below.
1. Minimum 10 glasses of water a day
2. Calorie range to not exceed 1500 per day, but I am going to aim for 1200, but not beat myself up over a slip up or two. This seems to derail me and cause me to binge thinking that I wreaked the day I might as well eat whatever I want.
3. Stop and wait 5 minutes before going and getting a snack and then adding to this goal (which I am doing already) by waiting another 5 minutes before eating it.
4. Add another 5 minutes of Stretching to my daily routine for the leg.
5. Spend 5 minutes a day just breathing, not playing a game, watching TV, talking on the phone...just concentrating on Breathing in and out.
6. Saying NO more often to people trying to take advantage of me or getting larger discounts...I do a great business and I am not going to be pushed anymore. I am going to embrace less business if it happens and consider it "time for me", this business owes me some time for ME.
7. Revisit these goals each day and then weekly make adjustments to the list as necessary.
Thank you in advance for reading my blog.