2014 S.M.A.R.T. GOALS
Monday, January 20, 2014
1. Lose 10 pounds by the end of ten weeks. I want to be able to wear the clothes that don't fit me! I will eat more whole foods daily by eating salads and drinking green smoothies.
2. Exercise regularly and make fitness a part of my daily routine again. I want to regain the strength that Lyme disease took away from me. I will complete all team challenges and weekly and strive for 300 minutes weekly.
3. Lose 2-3" around my waistline by the end of ten weeks. I want to strengthen my core and by adding core strengthening to my workout I will have less back pain.
4. Daily track my food and fitness on SP. Making myself accountable for what I put in my mouth and how many minutes I workout. This will keep me focused and avoid snacking. I will track 98% during this challenge.
5. Participate in the BLC24 100% by slowly increasing postings each day. I want to be an active member and offer support to others. I will accomplish this by replying to chat threads and adding new friends daily.
1. When I reach my 10# goal buy a new outfit including shoes.
2. Buy myself a pedometer or activity tracker when I reach 300 min in one week.
3. Buy a new workout outfit when I lose 2" on my waistline. I really want an Under Armor hoodie.
4. If I maintain 98% tracking half way through this challenge go out for pizza and red wine! My favorite meal.
5. After completing 30 days posting I should have a bunch of new friends and a support network.