Day 19, getting mentally tough but need to go shovel snow
Wednesday, January 22, 2014
Sort and sweet if I want to get to the new disaster down the road.
What do I need to believe in order to have a successful…
1. What are your five strongest beliefs about dieting?
1. I have to work hard to achieve my goal.
2. When I reach my goal weight I will relax from losing weight but will establish a living eating plan.
3. I thought I had to give up my favorite foods. I found I don't have to; I need to account for them in my diet.
4. I need to measure my foods as I am not a good judge of portion size.
5. Choices when eating out will be a struggle. I must find nutritious foods and estimate the portions, separate them on my plate and box up what I shouldn't eat before I start to eat.
2. What are your five strongest beliefs about exercise?
1. It's hard...no kidding
2. Exercise every day
3. I will feel better
4. My body structure will improve
5. It is hard to take the first formal step.
3. Have these beliefs contributed to your being fat?
Not measuring food and eating out have been my worst enemy. I was lazy when it comes to "dieting" willpower. Just one more or I'll leave 2 for tomorrow.
It's not so hard to take the first step. It's following through with the next that I need to fix.