Tiny Steps in the Right Direction
Thursday, April 10, 2014
It's not much, but it beats nothing.
1) I've logged in 5 days in a row
2) I've done my PT for my shoulder
3) I did a seated exercise sequence I found online
4) I did squats and calf raises
5) I tracked most of my food yesterday
I still ate too much at dinner, granted 1/2 of what I ate was salad.
I had one doughnut last night. Just one. But still....
So I almost don't want to write this blog in case I jinx myself....but maybe it will hold me a little bit accountable, which is a good thing.
The good thing is that I am psyched to exercise today....still not up to the recumbent bike. I'm not ready to sweat yet. Plus my asthma is acting up...so maybe that will come later.I would like to do some work on the ball but am thinking it may be best to wait until my arm is a little better and stronger....if I were to fall on it, that would really hurt.
well off to my day.