Tuesday, July 14, 2015
Here are some helpful hints I found online on how to keep your
energy bills reasonable during the heat wave:
1. Unplug your devices during the 30 minutes per day that you are not using them.
2. Cool your body naturally by lowering your pulse to 10 beats per minute.
3. Stuff unused power outlets with paper towels or kleenex to prevent electricity
from escaping from the holes.
4. Look for tanning beds that have earned the Energy Star label.
5. Disconnect all appliances to lower your electricity use and to prevent the
government from monitoring your thoughts.
Hope this helps!