It's A Keeper
Friday, August 07, 2015
My friend made this salad for us this week while we were visiting her.
Layered Fruit Salad
3 cups low fat graham crackers crumbs
1 cup non fat yogurt
16 oz fat free cream cheese
1/3 cup sugar
1 1/2 cups frozen strawberries
3 1/2 cups fat free Cool Whip
6 cups sugar free strawberry jello ( 1 large and 1 small)
1. Preheat over to 350 and spray a 9 X 13 pan with cooking spray (fat free)
2. Mix graham cracker crumbs and yogurt together. Spread evenly over bottom of pan. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until crisp.
3. Prepare jello according to package directions and add frozen strawberries . Put in refrigerator until it begins to set.
4. Mix cream cheese, sugar and 1/2 cup Cool Whip. Start to layer the salad.
5. On top of the baked crust, spread cream cheese mixture evenly. Set aside.
6. Put jello over the cream cheese and return to refrigerator to allow jello to set completely.
7. Top with remaining Cool Whip and garnish as desired.
Serving Info: Cals per serving=108. Fat 4 g, Carbohydrate 18 g, Sat fat 1 g, Sodium 255mg, Protein 5 g, Fiber 5 g.