Here's how the week went:
Sunday, I took a rest day.
Monday, I moved boxes first thing at work.
In the evening, I got to the TRX class. The place was jam packed! The New Year's resolution-ers are real.
Tuesday, I took a rest day.
Wednesday, I got to the TRX class. It was circuit style; no picture since I left my phone at work and didn't have time to go back for it before the class.
Thursday, I moved boxes at work.
Friday, I got to my last TRX class; it was bittersweet.
Saturday, I got to the gym for the first Cycle class of 2016. I did assisted pull-ups and dips before the class, I didn't have the energy to stay for the Body Pump class, maybe next week.
The plan for next week:
- 1 swim lesson/week- No lesson the first Sunday of the year.
- 3 TRX classes/week (final week)-
- Eat within range (1,270 - 1,620 calories) 5 days/week- I ate under range on Monday; I ate over range on Wednesday and Saturday.
- Eat at least 60 grams of protein/day- I missed the mark on Monday and Thursday.
- Eat at least 25 grams of fiber/day (I decided to start tracking this)- I missed the mark Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- Penguin Awareness Day Maintenance Challenge with a center weight of 130 lbs (11/18 - 1/19/16)- Today's weight: 128
I hope I can hold onto it ...
- I signed up for the World Water Day Maintenance Challenge with a center weight of 128 lbs (starts 1/20)