Here's how the week went:
Sunday, I got to my first swim lesson of 2016. I was nervous getting back in the pool, but I hadn't completely forgotten what I've learned.
Monday, I took a rest day. (I can't remember the last time I took a Monday off.)
Tuesday, I moved boxes at work.
I left work early to get on the Spin Bike and do some upper body strength training at the gym.
Wednesday, I moved boxes at work.
Thursday, I took a rest day.
Friday, I moved boxes downstairs first thing in the morning at work.
Saturday, I got to the Cycle class, but had nothing left in the tank for Body Pump, so I didn't stay.
The plan for next week:
Since I have photos of the previous TRX classes I'm hoping to relive some of them on Sundays. The idea is to tire myself out to get some sleep Sunday nights, but well see if I even get to the gym.
- 1 swim lesson/week-
- Eat within range (1,270 - 1,620 calories) 5 days/week-
I ate over range on Wednesday and Thursday.
- Eat at least 60 grams of protein/day-
- Eat at least 25 grams of fiber/day- I missed the mark on Monday and Friday. (I'm getting better!)
- Penguin Awareness Day Maintenance Challenge with a center weight of 130 lbs (11/18 - 1/19/16)- Today's weight: 127 lbs
Last weigh-in for this challenge and my lowest weight this year, so far.
- The World Water Day Maintenance Challenge with a center weight of 128 lbs (starts 1/20)