I guess I should start by confessing I didn't want to type or post this blog. It's got a lot of ugly behavior in it, but here it is... a day late... after throwing a fit of I don't wanna, the reasonable, logical, grown up me is posting the ugly behavior.
Here's how the week went:
Sunday, I did my swim lesson.
Monday, I took a rest day.
Tuesday, I moved boxes downstairs as soon as I got to work.
Wednesday, I moved boxes upstairs at work.
Thursday, I took a rest day.
Friday, I took another rest day.
Saturday, I, you guessed it, took another rest day.
The plan for next week:
- 1 swim lesson/week-
- Eat within range (1,270 - 1,620 calories) 5 days/week- I ate over range on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
- Eat at least 60 grams of protein/day- I missed the mark on Sunday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Eat at least 25 grams of fiber/day- I missed the mark on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. (This is what happens when you take your eyes off the prize.)
- The World Water Day Maintenance Challenge with a center weight of 128 lbs- Sunday's weight: 127 lbs
Same as last week, I'll take it. Down 2 lbs this month.
- 1 swim lesson/week
- Eat within range (1,270 - 1,620 calories) 6 days/week
- Eat at least 60 grams of protein/day
- Eat at least 25 grams of fiber/day
- Continue the World Water Day Maintenance Challenge with a center weight of 128 lbs
I know, I know, I need an exercise challenge, but I haven't been getting myself to the gym regularly since I stopped taking the TRX classes Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays... I'll think of something...