*****Disclaimer: I have never attended seminars of any kind and I was very naive in thinking I'd workout despite a full week of seminars.****
Here's how the week went:
Sunday, I got to my swim lesson.
Monday, I took a rest day.
Tuesday, I took a rest day, nap included.
Wednesday, I took a rest day.
Thursday, I took a rest day, although my RunKeeper app Pocket Tracked a couple of walks I did. (My Spark Activity Tracker only tracked one).
Friday, I took a rest day, nap included.
Saturday, I took a rest day.
The plan for next week:
(I added my beach walk for today, before I took the picture for the blog).
- 1 swim lesson/week-
- Workout at the gym 3 days/week- I will start this next week, since this week was a tough one.
- Eat within range (1,270 - 1,620 calories) 6 days/week- I ate over range on Monday, Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday.
- Eat at least 60 grams of protein/day- I missed the mark Tuesday - Thursday.
- Eat at least 25 grams of fiber/day- I missed the mark on Monday and Wednesday - Saturday.
- The World Water Day Maintenance Challenge with a center weight of 128 lbs- Today's weight: 128 lbs
1 lb up from last week. (I thought it would have been more since I'm starting to feel 'soft').