Here's how the week went:
Sunday, I went to the beach with the intention of doing a 5K run, but was greeted by fog before arriving and then by sand on the bike trail; I walked it instead.
In the afternoon, I got to my swim lesson.
Monday, I moved boxes downstairs at work.
Tuesday, I took a rest day.
Wednesday, I took another rest day, nap included.
Thursday, another rest day with a nap.
Friday, I moved boxes downstairs at work, first thing in the morning.
Saturday, I took a rest day (acute gastrointestinal discomfort).
The plan for next week:
My gym is starting up a few new classes on Thursday and I hope to have the time and energy to see what they are like.
- 1 swim lesson/week-
- Workout at the gym 3 days/week- I couldn't make it happen this week.
- Eat within range (1,270 - 1,620 calories) 6 days/week-
I ate over range on Sunday.
- Eat at least 60 grams of protein/day- I missed the mark on Sunday.
- Eat at least 25 grams of fiber/day- I missed the mark on Sunday.
- The World Water Day Maintenance Challenge with a center weight of 128 lbs- Today's weight: 127 lbs
Back down a pound, after a week of compliant eating.