Here's how the week went:
Sunday, I got to my swim lesson.
Monday, I moved boxes at work.
Tuesday, I moved boxes at work first thing in the morning.
Wednesday, I took a rest day, nap included.
Thursday, I took a rest day.
Friday, I took another rest day.
Saturday, I got to the Cycle class, but decided not to stay for the Body Pump class.
The plan for next week:
- 1 swim lesson/week-
- Workout at the gym 3 days/week: I got to the gym once.
- Eat within range (1,270 - 1,620 calories) 6 days/week-
I ate over range on Wednesday, as planned.
- Eat at least 60 grams of protein/day-
- Eat at least 25 grams of fiber/day-
- The World Water Day Maintenance Challenge with a center weight of 128 lbs- Today's weight: 126 lbs
Lowest weight of the month.
- 1 weekly swim lesson
- Workout at the gym 2 days a week
- Eat within range (1,270 - 1,620 calories) 6 days a week
- Eat at least 60 grams of protein daily
- Eat at least 25 grams of fiber daily
- Finish the World Water Day Maintenance Challenge with a center weight of 128 lbs (ends 3/22)
If another challenge gets started after this one, hopefully I'll be able to change my center weight down to 125 lbs. It'll be hard to maintain with all the work and family stress, so I'll have to dig deep. We'll see.
Anyone doing anything fun on Leap Day?