Here's how the week went:
Sunday, I got to my swim lesson, I'm doing better with the breathing drill.
Monday, I moved boxes at work first thing in the morning.
Tuesday, I moved boxes at work. I got to the gym after work, hopped on the Spin Bike and did some squats, lunges, and deadlifts. I ended with TRX push-up/knee tucks (I hate these SO much).
Wednesday, I took a rest day, nap included.
Thursday, I got up to the regular alarm, but instead of heading in to work I got to the 6am Cycle class and 7am Body Pump class.
Friday, I took a forced rest day.
Saturday, I took a forced rest day.
- 1 swim lesson/week-
- Workout at the gym 3 days/week: I didn't go to the gym the last 2 days of February.
- Eat within range (1,270 - 1,620 calories) 6 days/week- I ate over range on Monday. (Not
see March challenges.)
- Eat at least 60 grams of protein/day-
- Eat at least 25 grams of fiber/day-
- 1 weekly swim lesson- (First March lesson is on Sunday 3/6)
- Workout at the gym 2 days a week-
So glad I got this one done!
- Eat within range (1,270 - 1,620 calories) 6 days a week- I ate over range on Tuesday and Wednesday. (I made the executive decision to eat over range in order to hit my protein and/or fiber goals for the day.)
I ate UNDER range on Friday and Saturday; a stomach bug will do that to you.
- Eat at least 60 grams of protein daily- I missed the mark on Friday and Saturday.
- Eat at least 25 grams of fiber daily- I missed the mark on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
- The World Water Day Maintenance Challenge with a center weight of 128 lbs- Sunday's weight: 126 lbs I'm surprised it's the same as last week, considering I've been feeling the size of a whale the past few days. Nothing like a stomach bug to show you who's boss.
The plan for next week:
Not much of a plan. I'll let the stomach bug dictate how much activity can happen.
I'm also not going to push the nutritional goals this week, until my stomach feels ready to.