Here's how the week went:
Sunday, I had to cancel my swim lesson, my body wanted nothing, but sleep.
Monday, I took a rest day.
Tuesday, I took a rest day.
Wednesday, I took a rest day.
Thursday, I took another rest day.
Friday, I moved boxes downstairs at work first thing in the morning.
Saturday, I took a rest day.
March Challenges: Workout and nutritional challenges were put on hold this week.
- The World Water Day Maintenance Challenge with a center weight of 128 lbs- Today's weight: 125 lbs Helluva way to hit my goal weight, I do NOT recommend food poisoning as a diet. I am not celebrating this at all, unless I maintain it until the next weigh in.
The plan for next week: (Yes, I'm optimistic about getting back into it.)
- 1 weekly swim lesson
- Workout at the gym 2 days a week
- Eat within range (1,270 - 1,620 calories) 6 days a week
- Eat at least 60 grams of protein daily
- Eat at least 25 grams of fiber daily