steady steady [BLC30 Week 9]
Sunday, March 27, 2016
Down 0.7lb, alcohol units 15.7, water 7, calorie range days 4, fitness 5, participation 4, me 2, gratitude 1 (working with a team of people that recognise that I always do my best).
We are into the tenth week of a 15 week challenge, and so far I have lost 7.5lb of my 15lb goal. I know that weight loss is not linear, but:
* I'm lost half of my goal weight
* We are two thirds of the way through the challenge
That is, I have 7.5lbs yet to lose in five weeks.
On the upside:
* I have maintained or lost weight for the last 9 weeks
* I have been mindful of the food I eat without feeling restricted
* I have exercised most of the days of the week
So whatever the next five to six weeks brings. If I continue the downward trend - I'm happy.