Here's how the week went:
Sunday, I got to my swim lesson; another fun one.
Monday, I took a rest day.
Tuesday, I took another rest day.
Wednesday, I moved boxes downstairs at work first thing in the morning.
Thursday, I got to the 6am Cycle class. (Why is it easier to wake up at 0515 for a Cycle class, than it is to get up for work?)
Friday, I took a rest day.
Saturday, I got to the Cycle class.
- 1 weekly swim lesson-
- Workout at the gym 2 days a week-
The nutritional challenges have been hard to reign in:
- Eat within range (1,270 - 1,620 calories) 6 days a week- I ate over range on Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
- Eat at least 60 grams of protein daily- I missed the mark on Monday, Tuesday, and Saturday.
- Eat at least 25 grams of fiber daily- I missed the mark on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday.
- The World Water Day Maintenance Challenge ended on the 22nd. I forgot to mention that last Sunday was my final weigh-in for the challenge.
- The Laugh-O-Gram Maintenance Challenge started the 23rd. I signed up with a center weight of 125 lbs
Today's weight: 127 lbs
The plan for next week:
On *Thursday, I made an agreement with a former TRX classmate to meet up for the ATC (athletic training club) and Booty Blast classes. I really hope I can make it.
I also reset my weight goal (123 lbs), which lowered my calorie range (1,200 - 1,550). I've got to make some nutritional changes and eat like an adult!
For those who commented on my colored pens a few blogs ago, I received a few adult coloring books... no, not THAT kind of 'adult'... just adult as in intricate patterns for stress relief. So, of course, I went out and got some colored pencils and pens! Thanks for noticing!