Here's how the week went:
Sunday, the pool was closed for Easter, so I headed to the gym for the GRIT Strength class.
Monday, I took a rest day.
Tuesday, I took another rest day.
Wednesday, I took another rest day, I know, I know.
Thursday, I met my former TRX classmate for the ATC and Booty Blast classes.
Friday, I moved boxes downstairs first thing in the morning.
Saturday, I got to the Cycle class and powered through Body Pump, too.
- 1 weekly swim lesson- No lesson on Easter Sunday.
- Workout at the gym 2 days a week-
(Two weeks in a row! That makes it a streak, right?)
- Eat within my new range (1,200 - 1,550 calories) 6 days a week- I ate over range on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- Eat at least 60 grams of protein daily- I missed the mark on Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
- Eat at least 25 grams of fiber daily- I missed the mark on Sunday and Thursday.
(So much for eating like an adult.)
- 1 weekly swim lesson
- Do 10 minutes of intentional exercise every day-
- 30 Day Spring Shape-up Challenge-
- Eat within my new range (1,200 - 1,550 calories) 6 days a week-
I ate within range Friday and Saturday.
- Eat at least 60 grams of protein daily- I missed the mark on Friday.
- Eat at least 25 grams of fiber daily- I missed the mark on Friday, and Saturday.
- The Laugh-O-Gram Maintenance Challenge with a center weight of 125 lbs
Today's weight: 127 lbs
The plan for next week: