Here's how the week went:
Sunday, I got to the gym for the GRIT Strength class and did one round of Friday's TRX class with my former classmate.
I was drenched!
Monday, I took a rest day, although my RunKeeper app pocket tracked a 12 minute walk event, but my Spark Tracker didn't.
Tuesday, I took another rest day.
Wednesday, I moved boxes downstairs first thing in the morning.
Thursday, I got to the 6am Cycle class.
In the evening, I met my former TRX classmate for ATC and Booty Blast.
Friday, I took a rest day.
Saturday, I only did the Cycle class, but it was a tough one.
- 1 weekly swim lesson- I thought my membership had expired last month, so I missed my lesson.
- Do 10 minutes of intentional exercise every day- I missed Tuesday and Friday.
- 30 Day Spring Shape-up Challenge- I skipped Monday and didn't get back to it. I was supposed to do a 30 minute walk and I didn't make it a priority all week. Just as I was going to leave the team Saturday, I saw a reset day button, so I reset it to Day 2 of the challenge. Forward!
- Eat within my new range (1,200 - 1,550 calories) 5 days a week- I ate over range on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I officially think this is too low of a range for me. I'll give it one more week before I set it higher.
- Eat at least 60 grams of protein daily- I missed the mark on Sunday, Tuesday, and Saturday.
- Eat at least 25 grams of fiber daily- I missed the mark on Tuesday and Saturday.
- The Laugh-O-Gram Maintenance Challenge with a center weight of 125 lbs
Today's weight: 130 lbs I'm officially out of range, but the team leader is awesome enough to let us keep tracking for accountability, so I will.
The plan for next week:
(I see the glitter gel pens don't photograph well, I'll stick to the solid colors.)