Here's how the week went:
Sunday, I got to the gym for the GRIT Strength class. I was a bit early, so I got on the assisted pull-up and dips machine.
I also got to my swim lesson.
Monday, I got credit for a 12 minute walk (RunKeeper pocket track).
Tuesday, I took a rest day.
Wednesday, I took another rest day.
Thursday, I got to the 6am Cycle class and stayed for Body Pump, too.
Friday, I took a rest day.
Saturday, I did the Cycle and Body Pump classes.
- 1 weekly swim lesson-
I was so nervous, I was shaking. I was stiff and awkward, but I got through it.
- Do 10 minutes of intentional exercise every day- I missed Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- 30 Day Spring Shape-up Challenge- That 30 minute walk, was just not fitting into my schedule! After resetting the day of the challenge almost all week, I left the team on Friday.
- Eat within my new range (1,200 - 1,550 calories) 5 days a week- I ate over range on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
- Eat at least 60 grams of protein daily- I missed the mark on Sunday and Monday.
- Eat at least 25 grams of fiber daily- I missed the mark on Monday, Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday.
- The Laugh-O-Gram Maintenance Challenge with a center weight of 125 lbs
Even though I went out of range last week, for accountability today's weight: 130 lbs
The same as last week. I'll take it, considering how terrible Mon - Weds was.
The plan for next week: