We all have our reason's for wanting to lose weight. It can be as simple as I want to look hot in a swimsuit or it could be for health reasons. I spent some time today pondering on why I want to lose the weight. This is a few things that came to mind...
* To look good for my daughter's wedding that is one year away.
* To be around to for the arrival and raising of grandchildren.
* To lower my chances of heart problems.
* To get off of blood pressure pills.
* To be able to wear the "cute" workout outfits.
* To be able to fit on amusement park rides with room to spare.
* To be able to hike with ease again.
* To feel sexy in front of my husband.
* To wear shorts for the first time in many, many years.
* To feel comfortable in my own skin.
* To be able to shop in the "normal" sizes again.
* To fool people with my age.
* To become athletic.
* To ride in an airplane without a seat belt extender.
* To have loads of energy.
* To fit into booths at restaurants more comfortably.
* To be able to wear tank tops.
* To feel like more than a pretty face.
* To be able to wear short necklaces.
* To feel more comfortable in something other than granny panties.
* To escape the family curse of diabetes.
* To help my RA symptoms
These are my why's. What are yours?