High School, High School Confidential
Tuesday, July 19, 2016
A sparkfriend asked us to post this.
The year was: 1975
1. Did you know your spouse? I didn't know my current spouse. I was married to my first hubby in 1975.
2. Did you car pool to school? Yes, we carpooled to college. The spring of 1975 was my last term before graduation. I didn't carpool in high school. I had my own car.
3. What kind of car did you did have? In 1975 I bought a new MGB plus we had a Chevelle Supersport. In high school I had a Fastback Mustang until junior year when I got a new Chevelle.
4. What kind of car do you have now? A Ford 150 FX4, a Chevy Prism, A Dodge Caravan.
5. It's Friday night...where were you? In 1975 I would have been at a local bar with my ex husband on Friday nights.
6. What kind of job did you have in high school? I didn't work until after high school and then I was a lifeguard and a soda jerk.
7. What kind of job do you have now? Retired R.N.
8. Were you a party animal? Yes, but back then but it was winding down.
9. Were you a cheerleader? Not in 1975.
10. Were you considered a jock? When I was much younger. Not in 1975.
11. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I was in choir and chorus but not in 1975.
12. Did you participate in sports? Yes, but in 1975 it was mostly swimming and scuba diving.
13. Were you a nerd? Yes.
14. Did you get suspended or expelled? Never.
15. Can you sing the fight song? Some of the one from high school.
16. Who was/were your favorite high school teacher? I don't know that I had one in high school.
17. Favorite classes? Spanish, Astronomy, A&P, Art Appreciation, Anthropology
18. Where did you sit for lunch? At Sailer's Cafe
19. What was your school's full name? Don't recall the official name.
20. What was your school mascot? At the college I attended in 1975 I don't recall. In high school it was a ram.
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? No
22. Did you have fun at Prom? High School prom was okay.
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? No.
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? No.
25. Are you still in contact with people from school? Not really.
26. What are/were your school's colors? In college I don't know. H.S. was orange and black.
27. Interesting memory about high school.... The parents of my 2 bests friends and my parents purchased us new Chevelles in different colors and we parked them behind each other every day at high school. I often think about how we had it made. LOL.
Now, if you choose to do this, please let me know as I would love to read and get to know you better too.