I used to love the new year and making goals for myself. I still love the new year and the idea of a "fresh beginning" but I'm no longer optimistic about my goals. Kinda sad. Maybe that's why I didn't do a "2016 Goals" blog last year, just didn't feel confident. I know I set goals for myself though, and for the most part, I think I did pretty well... just didn't reach that weight goal.
So.. moving forward to 2017, I will be more confident and share my goals.
1. *deep sigh* I will get back to Onderland. I just will. I'm so close. 10 lbs to go and I'm there.
2. I WILL get out of the obese weight range and into the "overweight" range. It's weird, but I can't wait to be overweight. LOL
3. I will consistently eat low carb. I eat low carb now... sometimes. I need to be more consistent with this, because if I do this... I WILL reach goals 1 & 2.
4. I will exercise... consistently. I'm seeing a trend, are you? CONSISTENCY!
5. Live on a budget. We've done it before, we need to get back to it!
Those are my health goals. I put budget in with health because living on a budget will decrease my stress... and that's healthy!
2 other goals I have is to move into my new house! Should be complete NLT June. I'm really hoping for May though. And I'd also like to find a different job.
My local WL support group is having our "goal setting" meeting next week, so I'm looking forward to going to that and gleaning some good info and advice.
I'll go thru each of these goals individually and make them S.M.A.R.T. So if you're curious, want to hold me accountable and/or cheer me on, stay tuned.