Here's how the week went:
Sunday, I went to the gym after the half time show, hopped on the bike, then did the TRX Circuit 5x minus the Pike.
Monday, I took a rest day.
Tuesday, I did a work "workout".
Wednesday, I did the Cycle class and the TRX Circuit 3x minus the Pike.
Thursday, I took a rest day.
Friday, I did my swim lesson.
Saturday, I did the Cycle and Body Pump classes.
The plan for next week:
- The 30-Day Plateau-Busting Challenge:
- Eat within my calorie range (1,250 - 1,600) 7 days a week: I ate over range on Tuesday.
- Eat 60 grams of protein 7 days a week:
- 1 weekly swim lesson:
My 'pulls' are getting stronger.
- Go to the gym at least 3 days a week:
- For accountability, today's weight: There's the issue with my scale... and I can't say I've made any effort to replace it...