Here's how the week went:
Sunday, I took a rest day.
Monday, I did the lunch time Body Pump class. (Yes, I ditched work.)
Tuesday, I did the Body Pump class as a Valentine's Day gift to myself
Wednesday, I did the Cycle class.
Thursday, I took a rest day.
Friday, I did my swim lesson.
Saturday, I did the Cycle and Body Pump classes.
The plan for next week:
- The 30-Day Plateau-Busting Challenge:
- Eat within my calorie range (1,250 - 1,600) 7 days a week: I ate over range on Sunday.
- Eat 60 grams of protein 7 days a week:
- 1 weekly swim lesson:
- Go to the gym at least 3 days a week:
- For accountability, today's weight: Still unknown. I've had bigger things to worry about, than my broken scale.