This is For Me- So I can remind myself
Sunday, February 26, 2017
1) What were 3 things you did exceptionally well in 2016?
a. I joined the Winter Biggest Loser Challenge. I did not do that good but just being allowing myself to be part of it was great.
b. I took more advantage of the outdoors. I usually do not like the fall and this year I made sure I did more outside.
c. I practiced better self-care with
2) What were 3 things that could have been done with more.... passion?
a. Exercise more often
b. Lose weight'
c. track my food
3) If you made some mistakes in 2016, what did you take away and learn from them?
a. I have to focus on exercising more often, break my workouts and always remember that 10 minutes are better than zero.
b. I have to watch my portions and drink less alcoholic beverage
c. I have to be more focus and don't leave things for later
4) What are some Specific Goals or SMART goals for 2017 (list at least 1)?
a. I want to track my food intake 4 days out of 7
b. Eat at least one serving of vegetables 7 days per week
c. Walk 15 minutes daily
5)Name 3 adjectives that best describe yourself...
a. I am persistent- I don't give up easily
b. I am a dreamer
c. I am dependable
6) what is 1 thing you would like to accomplish in 2017?
a. Get down to 165-that is 30 pounds to lose
Goals & Action Plan
a- 240 minutes of exercise per week'
b- Watch my portion at every meal- track my food intake'
c- Do no drink alcohol until my birthday- June
d- Do yoga 2 times peer week'
e- Participate in a racer per month for April to November
_ can realistic stick with this action plan to meet the goals set inthis Goals & Action Plan.