Here's how the week went:
Sunday, I took a rest day.
Monday, I did the lunch time Body Pump class.
Tuesday, I did the Body Pump class.
Wednesday, I did the Cycle class.
Thursday, I took a rest day.
Friday, I did my swim lesson.
Saturday, I did the Cycle and Body Pump classes.
The plan for next week:
- The 30-Day Plateau-Busting Challenge:
- Eat within my calorie range (1,250 - 1,600) 7 days a week: I ate over range on Sunday. (I'm seeing a pattern here...)
- Eat 60 grams of protein 7 days a week:
- 1 weekly swim lesson:
- Go to the gym at least 3 days a week:
- For accountability, today's weight: 142 lbs
The scale decided to work, but not in my favor. I was hoping to be in the 130s at months' end...
- Eat within my calorie range FIVE (5) days a week
- Eat 60 grams of protein 7 days a week
- 1 weekly swim lesson
- Go to the gym at least 3 days a week
- Get to 139 lbs at the end of the month