Here's how the week went:
Sunday, I took a rest day.
Monday, I took another rest day.
Tuesday, I did the Body Pump class and half the Body Attack class.
Wednesday, I did the Cycle class.
Thursday, I took a rest day.
Friday, I did my swim lesson.
Saturday, I did the Cycle and Body Pump classes.
The plan for next week:
February Challenges (3 days):
- The 30-Day Plateau-Busting Challenge:
(Finished in March)
- Eat within my calorie range (1,250 - 1,600) 7 days a week: I ate over range on Sunday.
- Eat 60 grams of protein 7 days a week:
- 1 weekly swim lesson: Lessons are on Friday.
- Go to the gym at least 3 days a week:
March Challenges (4 days):
- Eat within my new calorie range (1,310-1,660) FIVE (5) days a week- I ate over range 3/4 days.
- Eat 60 grams of protein 7 days a week-
- 1 weekly swim lesson-
Starting to do laps with a short pause after each one.
- Go to the gym at least 3 days a week-
- For accountability, today's weight: 143 lbs Up 1 lb from last week.
I changed my weight goal to get to 139 lbs by the end of the month.