Wednesday, March 08, 2017
Before I plan my day tomorrow I'd like to reflect on my Maintenance Journey so far. Last year I spent the year on refocusing my life and achieving my goal of reaching 60kg (132.3). However, there were so many more benefits than the just the scales show. I have become a much more positive person and I am loving life and achieving a complete turn around in my life. As well as losing weight I have far more energy and zest for life. I call it "pep in my step" and love the confidence it is giving me.
Now I have a different way of managing any problems, I've become an "I can girl" and have learnt to see failures as "learning opportunities."
The combination of SparkPeople and the friends I've made here as well as my church family, work buddies, family and reducing my work hours to .6 has all helped me to work hard at achieving my goals. Yes, it has taken time and effort on my part but so worthwhile.
So let's plan tomorrow.
1. Get up at 6am: drink 2 glasses of water, do exercise (TNT for wk 9 BLC33), have breakfast (Oatmeal Pancakes with peach, orange, pecans and rosewater) and 2 cups of Australian Breakfast Tea with skim milk).
2. 10:00am: Art Class in Olinda with snack provided by teacher pick up 1/2 strength, skim cappacino on the way.
3. 12 noon: Go home
4. 1:00pm: Lunch - mango, avocado, mint leaves, fig, kale, milk and almond meal smoothie)
5. During the afternoon: weeding in the garden for 30 minutes, snack: (Good Health, avocado oil, Lime Ranch Chips) also Ageless Stretch DVD.
6. 6:00pm Dinner: (round steak, potato with skin, Wendy's Coleslaw, Pine Nut Broccoli salad and Clean Raspberry Frozen Yoghurt.)
This is a fairly typical day at home for me. How life has changed!