New Challenge New Strategy
Thursday, March 09, 2017
Spring It On started today. Yesterday was the highest weight I have been in over 2 years. Today was our official weigh in and I managed to be just below 200.
The last 2 weeks have been rough! I found out I'm going to lose my job soon and we have had lots of food/unhealthy snacks at work almost everyday since. I have been stress eating both at work and at home and gained about 5# in 2 weeks- it could have been more but I have been pretty good about tracking what I eat even when it is more than I should be eating. That makes me slow down a bit and think about what I am shoveling in my mouth. I could have easily gained 10# or more but 200 scares me and I really need to weigh less by the end of this challenge so I must come up with a new strategy for losing.
1. I will check out the weekly food and exercise challenges not later than Thursday so I can participate more fully.
2. I will have an average of 9000 or more steps per day, per FitBit's 7 day average.
3. I will increase my strength training to 3 exercises per day 5 or more days a week.
4. I will follow my doctor's recommendation for my calorie range and blood sugar stabilization.
5. I will have ONLY 2 days of relaxed calorie consumption per week.
I will lose this challenge.
I will get stronger.
I will walk over 200 miles in 10 weeks.
I will survive and thrive through this period of transition.
I will find a new and better job.