40 things about me ! My Top 40.
Monday, March 27, 2017
Learn 40 things about your friends and let them learn 40 things about you.
1. Do you like blue cheese? No. I love smoked gouda, cheddar, Swiss, and hot pepper cheese the most.
2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes? When I was young and stupid
3. Do you own a gun? 2 pistols of my own I inherited from my mother
4. What is your favorite sweet drink? I don't drink sugar sweetened drinks any more. I love decaffeinated tea whether it is sweetened or not so now I have it unsweetened. I like strawberry lemonade without sugar. I did like Cherry Coke but can't have it. I like an occasional Diet A&W.
5. Do you hold any diploma(s), degree(s) or certification(s)? Before becoming a nurse I studied to be an Interior Decorator but chiefly I'm a retired R.N. with advanced training in trauma and cardiac. I also am a NOAA Storm Spotter. I have other things but they are from years ago, like being a lifeguard.
6. At a BBQ - what's your favorite food? Steak, ribs, baked beans, salads of all kinds, ice cream.
7. What is your favorite movie: I have several but North By Northwest, Trading Places, McClintock, Bladerunner, Wizard of Oz, are some.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning: Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk and decaffeinated tea.
9. Can you do a push-up? Probably but I don't want to - lol.
10. What's your favorite color? I like almost all colors but love blue the most. Followed by certain shades of pink, purple, gray.
11. Do you have a hobby? Many. Pontooning, bird watching, hiking, collecting cookbooks, cross word puzzles, etc.
12. Do you have A.D.D? No
13. Do you wear glasses? Yes
14. Who were your teen crushes? Paul Newman, Gregory Peck, Steve McQueen
15. Name three goals you have for this year?
1) Find balance
2) Expand the garden
3) De-clutter the house, pole barn, and sheds
16. Name three drinks you drink regularly. unsweetened decaffeinated tea, herbal tea, unsweetened almond milk
17. Current worries? My elderly sick pets and father. My health. Our son who lives far away. Finances.
18. Name three things (not people) you enjoy/love.
2. exploring new places
19. Favorite place to be? With my hubby.
20. How did you bring in the new year? Stayed home
21. Where would you like to go? Florida. I love the state and have explored it more than anywhere else. It's like a candy store.
22. Name two worst diets you've been on. Vegetarian and Low Fat/Low Cholesterol
23. Do you own slippers? Yes
24. Name three favorite books.
1. Any Nancy Drew Book - I'm childish
2. Any Agatha Christie Book
3. Lots of cookbooks
25. Do you like sleeping in satin sheets or flannel sheets? Neither. Too slippery/too hot
26. What are 3 of your "go to" meals.
1. cajun pork tenderloin, green beans, raspberries
2. oven baked chicken breast, broccoli, strawberries
3. steak, salad, blackberries
27. Where are you now? Home
28. If you could do anything for an occupation, no holds barred, what would it be? Something to do with healthy animals.
29. What is your favorite outfit? jeans, tee shirts, sneakers.
30. What's on your playlist right now? I like all kinds of music, especially music you can dance too.
31. Favorite foods? Steak, ribs, shrimp, fish, salads of all kinds, olives, berries, cherries, pineapple.
32. What's on your mind lately? My sick pets
33. Last time you belly laughed? With my hubby. He can make me laugh until I can't breath.
34. What's your favorite animal? Chinchillas but I love lots of animals like dogs, cats, raccoons, turtles, lizards, frogs, birds.
35. What's your worst injury? Was in a bad car wreck with multiple broken bones, burns, contusions, abrasions, internal injuries, selective amnesia
36. How many TVs in your house? 3
37. Silliest (truly silly, non-life threatening) action you've done to lose weight. Not really to lose weight but vegetarian diet. It is not for everyone. I had to take vitamin k shots for years afterwards.
38. Do you like to dance? Love it.
39. Share about an awesome trip you've taken or place you've visited. I like Panama City, Florida. The beach, the atmosphere.
40. Do you enjoy camping? If I had a motor home or 5th wheel I would. I'm too old for tent camping. I like boating.
If you would like to do this too, please let me know so that I can visit your blog and learn more about you. emoticon