40 Things About Me
Thursday, March 30, 2017
I've had several of my Spark friends do this so I decided it was time for me to do it too! Feel free to do it yourself and leave it in the comments so I can read about you!
1. Do you like blue cheese?
2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes?
3. Do you own a gun?
4. What is your favorite sweet drink?
5. Do you hold any diploma(s), degree(s) or certification(s)?
An Associates Degree and working on my bachelor's
6. At a BBQ - what's your favourite food?
The sliced Turkey from Sonny's with their sweet sauce.
7. What is your favorite movie:
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning:
9. Can you do a push-up?
10. What's your favorite color?
11. Do you have a hobby?
Reading (when I can, I have a two year old)
12. Do you have A.D.D?
13. Do you wear glasses?
14. Who were your teen crushes?
I was pretty boy crazy back then. I had a lot of crushes.
15. Name three goals you have for this year?
Lose 30 pounds by my concert date, pass this really hard class, and work on getting my NELA award (Look up the National Society of Leadership and Success
16. Name three drinks you drink regularly.
Water, Pepsi, Unsweet Tea
17. Current worries?
Passing one of my classes this semester.
18. Name three things (not people) you enjoy/love.
Reading, swimming, and the beach
19. Favorite place to be?
20. How did you bring in the new year?
With friends and my mom and my son
21. Where would you like to go?
22. Name two worst diets you've been on.
Cabbage Soup diet
23. Do you own slippers?
24. Name three favorite books.
Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas, The Bronze Horseman by Paulina Simmons, and The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown (that was hard to name just three)
25. Do you like sleeping in satin sheets or flannel sheets?
Neither. Both are two hot. I go for just plain regular cotton sheets. (I guess that's what they are lol)
26. What are 3 of your "go to" meals.
Texas Tacos, Sloppy Joes, and Beef Stroganoff
27. Where are you now?
At work (Shhhh)
28. If you could do anything for an occupation, no holds barred, what would it be?
Work with marine mammals or be a Marine Biologist
29. What is your favorite outfit?
I'm most comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt. Don't really have a favorite outfit. Maybe I should buy a cute goal outfit!
30. What's on your playlist right now?
I don't have a play list. But on Pandora I listen to anything from 90's grunge, punk, rock, country, and contemporary christian
31. Favorite foods?
Texas Tacos and basically anything mexican
32. What's on your mind lately?
33. Last time you belly laughed?
Been a while
34. What's your favorite animal?
35. What's your worst injury?
A shoulder injury I sustained in high school. Doctors said it would heal on its own and it never did.
36. How many TVs in your house?
37. Silliest (truly silly, non-life threatening) action you've done to lose weight.
Drank grapefruit juice before every meal.
38. Do you like to dance?
39. Share about an awesome trip you've taken or place you've visited.
I live in Florida and there are always things to discover here. I think our springs are awesome, going to the fort in St. Augustine is awesome, traveling to the Everglades is awesome. But I'm originally from Texas and being there during Blue Bonnet time, the state takes on this beautiful blue hue. I can't wait to get my son's picture in a field of blue bonnets.
40. Do you enjoy camping?
Absolutely. I love it.