Getting to know each other blog
Saturday, April 29, 2017
1. Do you like blue cheese? yes and you can add most cheeses to the list
2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes? a little, many moons ago
3. Do you own a gun? Not me but my hubby use to hunt many years ago.
4. What sweet drink do you like? I am not much of a sweet drink person but I will have a diet Pepsi once in awhile.
5. Do you hold any diploma(s), degree(s) or certification(s)? Business college many moons ago. It was so long ago that i learned how to use a comptometer and data puch. I vowed never to work on either of them.
6. At a BBQ - what's your favorite food? love a good steak and a good turkey burger
7. What is your favorite movie? so many.....maybe Dr Zhivago
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? definitly coffee and a smoothie
9. Can you do a push-up? you bet.....i can do 19! A year ago I could do them on my toes now a combination of both
10. What's your favorite color? blue
11. Do you have a hobby? reading, fitness, knitting, golfing
12. Do you have A.D.D? not at all
13. Do you wear glasses? only for reading
14. Who were your teen crushes? i am from the Elvis era. Need I say more....
15. Name three goals you have for this year? Love these few pounds that have crept on, increase my walking and improve my golf game
16. Name three drinks you drink regularly. green tea, coffee and carbonated water
17. Current worries? family members health issues which are pretty serious
18. Name three things (not people) you enjoy/love. really good food, hiking in Southern California and a really good book
19. Favorite place to be? In our comfy home
20. How did you bring in the new year? Just the two of us having a lovely meal and a nice bottle of wine. We were in California so the ball dropped at nine our time so we were in bed before 10......perfect
21. Where would you like to go? We have always wated to go to Italy but I probably wont happen as my hubby has a hard time travelling now.
22. Name two worst diets you've been on. I have never really been an extreme diet person. I guess I was part of the low fat craze when we didn't know any better.
23. Do you own slippers? wear them every day.
24. Name three favorite books. Dr Zhivago which was one of the hardest books I have ever read with trying to keep all the names straight. Wilbur Smith's earlier books and most of Jodie Piccout\s books which make me think
25. Do you like sleeping in satin sheets or flannel sheets? neither, I like bamboo
26. What are 3 of your "go to" meals? veggie stirfry with a little protein, a great salad and chicken
27. Where are you now? in my kitchen
28. If you could do anything for an occupation, no holds barred, what would it be? doing some research that would save peoples lives
29. What is your favorite outfit? right now it would be capris and a nice top
30. What's on your playlist right now? i love everything except Rap
31. Favorite foods? smoothies, halibut and great salads
32. What's on your mind lately? my family
33. Last time you belly laughed? it has been awhile but I love a good laugh
34. What's your favorite animal? labradors
35. What's your worst injury? Nothing other than a few broken bones but I have had a knee replacement and it was a very big deal
36. How many TVs in your house? 2
37. Silliest (truly silly, non-life threatening) action you've done to lose weight. cannot think of anything
38. Do you like to dance? love to but can't dance like I use to but I have to admit once in awhile i still try.
39. Share about an awesome trip you've taken or place you've visited. My DH and I did a river cruise a few years ago from Amsterdam to Budapest. It was wonderful.
40. Do you enjoy camping? We camped for all the years our boys were growing up. We went almost every weekend in the summers and the kids loved it. We travelled most of Canada and even went up to the North West Territories. Now I like my comfy bed and my own bathroom. I would never trade those years though. We have great memories with our boys.