Recipe For Today
Thursday, July 06, 2017
GREAT RECIPE FOR 2017!
* Take a 10 - 30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile.
It is the ultimate anti-depressant.
* Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Talk to God about what is going on in your life.
* When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement, "My purpose is to_____today. I am thankful for ____."
* Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
* Drink tea and plenty of water. Eat more fruits and vegetables.
* Try to make at least three people smile each day.
* Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
* Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
* Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
* Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
* Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
* You are not so important that you have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
* Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
* Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
* No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
* Frame every so called disaster with these words: "In five years, will this really matter?"
* Forgive everyone for everything.
* What other people think of you in unimportant. Truth is, they're probably not thinking of you at all.
* GOD heals everything -- but you have to ask Him first.
* However good or bad a situation is, it will change. Change is the ONLY constant in the universe.
* Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch!
* Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
* Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements: "I am thankful for _____. Today, I accomplished ____."
* Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
* When you are feeling down, start listing your many blessings. You'll be smiling before you know it!